Have short body can be a problem for someone, even maybe make problems. If you are kind of short people, maybe you will find problem such as difficult to find the right pants, the right cloths and if you are a man you can get difficulty to get a girl, because most of girls like tall men. If you are women, although you will be cute in short body but some jobs need women with tall body.
Well you do not need to cry or being hopeless. You can increase your height with exercises.
In this article you will see stretching exercises to grow taller. Although they are simple , but if you put your dedication, you can get taller, even in a month you can add some inches. Let’s talk about them.
First stretching exercises to grow taller is Cobra pose .
- Lay down on your stomach. Keep your legs together, arms at your side, close to your body, with your hands by your chest.
- Inhaling, slowly raise your head and chest as high as it will go.
- Keep your buttock muscles tight to protect your lower back.
- Keep your head up and chest and heart out.
- Breathe several times and then come down.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Follow the steps above.
- When you've gone as high as you can, gently raise yourself on your arms, stretching the spine even more.
- Go as far as you are comfortable.
- Your pelvis should always remain on the floor.
- Breathe several times and come down.
Do this about 10 x.
Second stretching exercises to grow taller is called Cat and dog . This move stretches your cartilage disks .
- Begin on your hands and knees.
- Keep your hands just in front of your shoulders, your legs about hip width apart.
- As you inhale, tilt the tailbone and pelvis up, and let the spine curve down, dropping the stomach low, and lift your head up.
- Stretch gently.
- As you exhale, move into cat by reversing the spinal bend, tilting the pelvis down, drawing the spine up and pulling the chest and stomach in.
- Repeat several times, flowing smoothly from dog into cat, and cat back into dog.
You should do this move 5 x.
Third stretching is Trunk Twist. This exercise stretches and strengthens the spine and abdominal muscles.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended straight out in front.
- Place your feet under an article of furniture (chair, table or sofa) to keep them from moving during the exercise.
- Interlock your fingers behind your neck, and start the exercise.
- Slowly revolve your trunk in a large circle, bringing your upper torso forward, to the right, backward and to the left, as far as possible.
- Rotate your body in as wide a circle as possible, and then reverse directions.
- Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds, rest 15 seconds, repeat 30 seconds, rest 15 seconds, etc, for a period of six 30 second units.
Well quite simple right? stretching exercises to grow taller will give you the best result in you do them with high discipline.