How Increase Height In 3 weeks Part 4
13. Standing up, face 4 inches (10 cm) from a wall, reach as far up onto the wall as possible getting on your tip toes. Each repetition should last about 3-5 seconds.
14. Lying on your stomach with your hands behind your neck, raise one of your legs as high and as far up as possible. Now repeat with the other leg. Keep your legs straight.
Each repetition should last between 3-5 seconds.
15. Standing with your hands high above your head, bend over and touch your toes. Keep your legs as straight as possible. You can bend your knees a little if need be. Each repetition should last between 2-3 seconds.
16. Standing with a broom or bar way over your head, twist to your left and right. Twist to one side and stretch, then twist to the other side and stretch. You should hold each repetition on each side for 3-4 seconds.
17. Lying face down with your palms down and on the sides, raise both your legs up together as high as possible. Keep your feet together. Each repetition should last 3 seconds.
18. Lying face down, raise both your arms and legs up at the same time. Each repetition should last 3 seconds.
19. Standing with your legs 3 feet (1 m) apart and your arms raised over your head as high as possible, bend forward at your waist and push your arms through your legs. Each repetition should last about 5 seconds.
20. Sitting on the edge of a slant board with your legs straight, lean back as far as possible so that your upper body is completely off of the slant board. If you don’t have a slant board, you can easily create one with a board and a bucket.
Each repetition should last 4-5 seconds.